On 8/14/2013 9:32 AM, Thom wrote:
Message
I'd say yes.
I like it better than the website.
Thom

    -----Original Message-----
    *From:* viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
    *On Behalf Of *Moop Curran
    *Sent:* Wednesday, August 14, 2013 10:12 AM
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
    *Subject:* google drive on iphone

    Hi,
    Is google drive on iphone accessible?
    Thanks,
    Courtney
-- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my
    brevity. --
    "VIPhone" Google Group.

    Groups "VIPhone" group.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

    Yes it is very accessible.