You asked about the difficulty in developing a simple and accessible app.

I'll just say that while VO is really in most ways, a beautiful and easy screen
reader to develop for, I'll add to that that the more customization you want to
have, the less intuitive the iOS accessibility features can be to write for.

Sometimes it's quite difficult to figure out how to get a control to behave
like you need it to. -Even a standard one.

-And I'm a VO user! Imagine how much research it may take for someone who is
not…

Make no mistake, the accessibility a developer gets for free by using the
standard controls is awesome! but there is a learning curve in going further
than that. So please do bear this in mind and be nice to your devs! ;)

Thanks for the great post!

Smiles,

Cara :)