From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alan Paganelli
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 9:39 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Alerts during a call?

I totally agree that I would rather have the choice then not to have it.  I
can foresee instants when both would be useful.

-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!