  From: Alan Paganelli
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 7:55 AM
  Subject: Re: Blue Tooth adapter question

  That's why there are so many choices out there in audio gear.  I took no
offense from it.
  -------

  Regards,

  Alan

  Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

  Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

  Please click on:
  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
  There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played
on
  the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on
my website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!