Raul A. Gallegos
I've run from bullies, dogs, angry chickens and one very persistent PE teacher determined to bend me over and give me a scoliosis test. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 8/21/2013 2:41 AM, RobH! wrote:
Like you said,  open settings and double tap General in the left sidebar;
then I put a finger towards the bottom of the right side main panel,  and
start flicking right from there and just keep going, it rolls up as you
flick, then.

Hth, Rh.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pinky" <pink...@abe.midco.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:19 AM
Subject: how to get to accessibility on ipad

Hi,
I have a new ipad and I can go to settings,then general then I go down to
the bottom of the screen on the right side and I can not get the column to
move up so I can get to accessibility.  I have gotten the row to move up at
times but have not had good luck getting it to move up.  I have put my one
finger on the screen and moved it up but nothing happens. Can some one give
me directions on how to get the screen to mover up to I can get to
accessibility button. I want to go into accessibility so I can set my rotor
choices and other settings.  I have made some changes in accessibility today
but can not get to the accessibility button as it will not move up.  The
last thing I can hear at the bottom of the row is date and time button then
just under that it the keyboard button. I hope this all make sense.

I have also connected my ipad to my pc but how do I get to the settings so I
can make the changes. I would appreciate if someone could give me step by
step instructions on how to do this using itunes.

Thanks for all the assistance.

Ed