Hello,

Yes there is a dialog.  If you do a four-finger tap at the top of the
screen, then you will go to the very top.  It is a dialog asking if
you wish to purchase food or gold, to complete the current thing you
have clicked on.  You should be able to click the close button if you
wish to proceed without purchasing anything.

Denny