Hi Joseph,

First off, no one is thinking you did anything intentional to disrupt the list
or insight anything. I'm sure you simply wanted to share information.

Unfortunately, this info is legally protected and the long-standing policies of
this list do not welcome sharing or disseminating info of this kind. Thus my
notes a few minutes ago.

to address your other points, you also do not know who here has what types of
degrees. Nor do you know what connections anyone here, has to Apple or its
employees.

So rather than using this lack of knowledge to justify your posting of the
earlier material, let's just close this topic now and move on, K?

Thanks so much and I wish you and yours a most lovely weekend!

Smiles,

Cara :)