People! seriously, enough! lol!

Let's just be done with this and move on, K?

This is not directed at anyone in particular.

This topic is over. If you want to check out any content which is viewed as
questionable / inappropriate for this list then you are free to do so. Just
don't' share it here, that's all. No harm done.

Let's move on now, K?

There's lots of great discussion to be had and contributed to so please do
share your knowledge and ideas and continue making this list the great resource
it is.

Thanks to all of you!

Smiles,

Cara :)