From: "David Chittenden" <dchitten...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: timer wanted.

Yes, this is a choice in the clock's timer. When setting up the timer, you
can select the action. One of the possible choices is shut off the device
playback. This action turns the device off and stops playback. I use it
every night on my iPhone when playing music whilst going to sleep.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone