From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:52 AM
Subject: RE: how to unjail break a phone

Hi Kay,

I'm not Ben, but I can answer your question.

All you have to do is plug the phone in, then open iTunes and wait a moment
to make sure the phone is recognized.
Now find the "iPhone" button and once the summary tab opens, tab a whole
lot, probably about 22 times, until you find the "Restore iPhone" button. It
is right after "Check for Updates".
Click on the button and you are probably asked if you really want to do
this, confirm and then the Restore process will start.
When it's done there is most likely a bit of setup to do on the iPhone. It's
important that you restore the phone as a new phone and not from an existing
backup. This question may be at the beginning of the restore process or it
may ask you on the phone as part of the final setup, I can't remember, but
make sure you tell it to set the phone up as a new phone.
It is my understanding that after the restore is complete a triple click of
the home key should turn on Voiceover.
I would probably ask a sighted person to see if the setup screen shows on
the phone and leave it at that. This way that the new owner can go through
the setup just as he or she would if they received a new phone.