  From: Paul and Paula Jordan
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 10:46 AM
  Subject: sore finger and pressure

  Sorry about that last partial post.  I didn't mean to hit control enter.

       Anyway, as I was saying, the conversation about how little pressure you
need in order to work with the IPhone got me thinking.  I thought I was tapping
gently, but I tried just the lightest touches, and was amazed how little
pressure it actually takes to activate and work with apps.

  The baby cheek analogy made me re-work how I tap and flick.  It may take a
little while for me to get used to, but it's actually much easier and faster to
touch softly. Very interesting.

  God bless!

  Paula and Babe