From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 11:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Cloud Music - Was Re: additional space on Box

Not exactly about Box, but if you are into playing music from the Cloud, the
app called Cloud Beats from
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cloudbeats-music-player-for/id573192227?mt=8
is great because it will play music from cloud sources like Box, Dropbox,
and Google Drive. Something to keep in mind in case you dont'
want to pay money for iTunes match or Amazon Music.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I told a chemistry joke, no reaction. - Sheldon Cooper Twitter and Facebook