I'm starting to use a handful of apps that allow transfer of files between
my computer and my iPhone 5 via iTunes. I've never been impressed with how
file management or lack thereof works on Apple iDevices but I realize it is
what it is and am making the best of it. I'm wondering if anyone knows how
the iDevice handles a file that you've transferred to it from more than one
app. For example, if I've transferred a Word doc to Office 2 Plus and also
to Ubidisk, would that file be stored twice on my iDevice? I suspect it
would but since Apple keeps a lot of how file management works on its
devices behind the curtain, I wasn't really sure.

This is more of a question of curiosity but I'd be interested in the answer
from those who are knowledgeable in this area. Thanks in advance.

Alan Lemly