Hi All,

I think the journaling app that Rebecca recommends might be the following
free iPhone app (with an additional in-app purchase option):

• My Momentz (free) by PKSArena.com
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-momentz/id449002954?mt=8

Here's the Description:

Do you like to jot down your thoughts, write notes or maintain a personal
diary/ journal? My Momentz is designed to make this process a whole lot
easier and aesthetically pleasing on your device.

Features:

• Privacy concerns?
Password protection to keep your entries safe from prying eyes.
• A picture is worth a thousand words.
Attach an image to your entries from the library or capture directly using
the camera.
• Like something you wrote?
Bookmark the entry.
• Feeling happy, sad, naughty, angry,...?
Personalize your entries with moods.
• Like to use your app in the landscape mode?
Both portrait and landscape mode supported for viewing and editing your
moments.
• Want to share your thoughts with the world?
Share your moments over email or on Facebook.

-----
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please drop in an email at:
mob...@pksarena.com

Or, follow me on twitter:
http://twitter.com/pkMinhas
@pkMinhas