Actually, she provided the information that is needed to find the app. What you
need to do is move your VO cursor to the name of the app and check the
spelling. You will notice that the spelling is different from normal. The
spelling is m y m o m e n t z.

Now, open the App Store and double-tap on the search tab at the bottom of the
screen. Double-tap on the search field, or double-tap on the clear button if
text is in the search field. type in my monentz and double-tap the search
button in the lower right corner of the screen, or press enter if using a
bluetooth keyboard.

My momentz is the first app that comes up if in the US App Store, so it will
most likely not be necessary to use the item chooser.

As many people do not know how to share a link, do not have the time to share a
link, or for whatever reason, do not include it, learning to use the App Store
effectively is a good skill to have.

A note about using space when searching. In many cases, App Store automatically
adds spaces where they would normally occur. However, more results and more
accurate results tend to occur when spaces are used between words.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone