Oh nice, so you can go through your users and select what ones you want
notifications for?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2013 5:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: i need some twitter help

I have an entire chapter in my forthcoming eBook, Tweeting blind, about
using the Twitter SMS interface. But to get started, assuming you're in the
US, send start to 40404.

The official Twitter for iPhone app will let you turn on notifications for
each tweet a particular Twitter account sends. I use Tweetlist for my daily
tweeting, but this notification feature is the one reason I keep Twitter for
iPhone around. It's very helpful. I use it for breaking news alerts, local
accounts relating to emergencies, and family members whose tweets I never
want to miss.

Jonathan Mosen

Mosen Consulting

Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training

http://Mosen.org