From: "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: YooToob?

I can't say that this latest version is more accessible then the previous
version but I'm not prepared to say it is less accessible either.  I suspect
it's just a little different.  For example, in watching 1 video, the play
stop button was in the lower right-hand corner.  Then when I played another
clip, it was not in the lower right hand corner.  There was a "done" button
near the top left-hand corner so I'm not quite sure what's up with that but
I had no trouble using the search feature.  That still works the same.  I
double tapped the search button and that brought up the text box and virtual
keyboard.  I then typed my name in.  Alan Paganelli and double tapped
search.  So that worked as before and I was able to flick right through the
choices.  When I found the one I wanted, I just did a double tap to start
playback.  When the video finished playing, I was taken back to my previous
place.

HTH
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!