Am I correct in assuming that you have to be a Verizon customer to access
Audio Pass on the iPhone? I have an Audio Pass subscription but am an att&t
customer.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jared
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 6:26 PM
Subject: It is now possible to listen to games through NFL audio pass using
the NFL mobile app.

It is now possible to listen to NFL audio pass through the NFL mobile app on
the iphone. I just got this update in the last hour so it may be worth
checking for updates. Unfortunately it does not appear that you can select
weather the audio is home or away. Below are instructions on how I got it to
work. The app description says this works for Verizon subscribers so I
assume the following instructions will work if you’re not an audio pass
subscriber but are a Verizon customer.

First go to menu, settings, and sign out. Then sign back in with your audio
pass account. I had to do this since without signing out it prompted me to
buy a subscription.

Second select menu then team. Select the team you want to listen to the game
of.

Third select game center, it should be at the top of your screen.

Fourth select listen with audio pass; it is at the bottom of the screen. It
requires a lot of swiping to get to it so I tap at the bottom of the screen
and swipe left until I get to it.

If anyone has any questions about this let me know.