and that i am a verizon customer.At 12:03 PM 9/9/2013, you wrote:
Yes, you would need Audio Pass unless you're a Verizon customer.

On 09/09/2013 08:46 AM, Jack Conti wrote:
okay i don't have this audiopass ticket.  do i need audiopass?
interesting...
At 07:38 PM 9/8/2013, you wrote:
Yeah, based on a message that came to the list yesterday, I downloaded
NFL Mobile and was able to bring up the Browns feed of the Miami
versus Cleveland game today. I wasn't able to switch feeds though, as
you pointed out. I have a ticket opened up with NFL Audio Pass, so
we'll see what happens.