can u give us any tips for using the app with the screen reader? on setting up the folders? this is where I get stuck.

On 9/13/2013 12:31 PM, Rick Alfaro wrote:
Hi.

I had great success with Tonido, the set of desktop and IOS apps that
someone had recommended on this list.

I'm sure you may know that the Apple TV does not support DLNA and I was
looking for a solution for being able to access all of my media files on my
NAS without having to add them through iTunes. Tonido did the trick for me.
After installing the desktop app for Windows and going through the setup,
and downloading the IOS app, I'm now able to access my NAS and play to my
Apple TV via AirPlay. Works great.

The desktop program is kind of weird with a screen reader but definitely
usable with some patience and a good knowledge of your screen reader. You
need to use the desktop app to setup your Tonido account and specify which
folders you want to share. Once that's done, you don't have to mess with it
any more.

Just thought I would update the list for anyone wanting to try Tonido.

Best regards,

Rick Alfaro