Hi,

I used my iPod and launched the apps store > search.

I searched for the following:
bard nls

I was presented with the following:
BARD Mobile
Library of congress

During installation you will be asked to confirm your agreement to a couple
of NLS terms of agreement type stuff.

You will be asked for your NLS email address and password.

I gotta say, from what I have experimented with so far, they did a kick A**
job with this app. I was really curious as to what they did with the tempo
of playback, and judging from the book I downloaded to my iPod, the speed of
playback goes up to 300% which should be enough for even the fastest readers
out there.

I do wish they would have used some sort of gesture to control playback.
Right now I'm having to swipe to find playback controls then double-tap, but
I've not experimented or read any help file to know if gesture control is
possible or not. <Smile>.

I think most of you are really, really gonna love this app as it seems very
intuitive.

Think hard about the first book you will be reading as this will be a
memorable experience so make sure it's a good one!

 Joseph