From: Wren Langley <wrenlang...@sbcglobal.net
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 22:49:07 -0500
Subject: How do I lock orientation in iPhone iOS 7 using a for S

PS I did a search for Google on Google, but I could not find anything there either. Sorry for the bad dictation, I don't have an braille on my phone right now. Hi all, thank you very much for the help. I restored my iPhone today, with the help of Apple, and I cannot figure out how to lock the orientation so it will stay in landscape. I went into the app switcher and flip the pages but I could not find any lock button thank you again for the help God bless, Wren

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.