Hope this helps!

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Sep 22, 2013, at 6:25 AM, Wayne gmail <ewaynebrum...@gmail.com> wrote:

Not sure it is an NLS problem.  Both my wife and I have had issues of music
starting with a double tap when on the home screen or in a totally unrelated
app like phone.  Thing is, neither of us have any music on our phones.
Actually we did have a song by Uncle Cracker which I had accidentally bought
about 3 years ago.  So I deleted it and it still happens although it is not
that song now.  I’m speculating it is IRadio somehow getting kicked off instead
of whatever we are trying to do.

Regards,
Wayne

From: viphone@googlegroups.com[mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Michael Malver
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:09 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: nlsdownl...@loc.gov
Subject: two finger double tap, and what plays in bard mobile

Hi,
Sometimes, when I’m in bard mobile, and give a 2-finger double tap, my book
plays and pauses as I would expect.  Other times, when I’m in bard mobile, a
two-finger double tap starts and stops either music from the music library, or
sometimes audio from downcast.  I can’t pinpoint what causes two finger double
tap to sometimes work and sometimes not.  To complicate issues, I’ve listened
to audio through Bluetooth, through wired headphones, and directly connected to
a dock.  I haven’t used the app long enough  to figure out the conditions under
which bard mobile won’t play its own content when double tapped, but if others
are experiencing this, perhaps we can bring it to nls’s attention  I am running
IOS 6 still, on an iPhone 4s.
Thanks for any help.

Michael

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailingviph...@googlegroups.com.

Search and view the VIPhone archives by
visitinghttp://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by
emailingviphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by
visitinghttp://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.