Hi,

Sometimes, when I'm in bard mobile, and give a 2-finger double tap, my book
plays and pauses as I would expect.  Other times, when I'm in bard mobile, a
two-finger double tap starts and stops either music from the music library,
or sometimes audio from downcast.  I can't pinpoint what causes two finger
double tap to sometimes work and sometimes not.  To complicate issues, I've
listened to audio through Bluetooth, through wired headphones, and directly
connected to a dock.  I haven't used the app long enough  to figure out the
conditions under which bard mobile won't play its own content when double
tapped, but if others are experiencing this, perhaps we can bring it to
nls's attention  I am running IOS 6 still, on an iPhone 4s.

Thanks for any help.

Michael