One further thing to add is if you just recently purchased books, do a 3-finger swipe down on the book list ant the library will refresh. This came in handy since I just purchased 4 books and received a $10 coupon for my next purchase.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I can't live without y?o?u?. TEA. Bazinga! - Sheldon Cooper

Hi Don,

No, you can still download books from your library and in fact it's now
easier than ever because once you tap on the Cloud tab where you see all
your books, you can now tab on a multi-part book and where you see all the
parts there now is a Download All button so no need to download each part
separately. Well, they will still download one after the other, but once you
tapped Download All and if you book has 3 or 4 parts, you can go get a drink
of water and let it download. In the same way you can now delete entire
books simply by swiping down and double tap to confirm, the action rotor
works throughout Audible.
As of the last update the Audible app is as good and as accessible as it has
ever been.