No, first of all, I tried to be generic and not point at you and was not. Lots
and lots of posts  over the last week complaining and complaining. Not just
you. Secondly, no, nothing wrong with asking to download if possible and did
not mean to imply you were wrong to ask. However, I don't know how long you
have been on our list. You may be a new member or deleted the posts in which
case I apologize, but every time there is a new upgrade, the same question is
asked. It was on list that I learned you cannot downgrade, although sometimes
for a day or so you can.

As for being holier than thou? Um, not intended and sorry if it sounded that
way. I simply was commenting on human nature! Take care and have a great day. I
did not mean to ruin it. VERY sorry if I did.
Your holier than thou friend,

reggie and Allegra