50%?

That’s sounds like a pretty large number.  I mean, it’s not like app developers
didn’t know IOS was coming.  out of the 90 apps I have on my phone, I can’t
think of more than 3 that haven’t been updated to work with IOS 7 or, just
don’t work with IOS 7.  Of course, I don’t know what kind of apps you have but,
I would venture to say most would probably have an experience similar to mine
than a number around 50% of inoperability.

jmo

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore