Hi
I'm using an iPhone 4 with  16Gb, and still have the problem with
continuous chatter with VO talking during my phone calls ... telling
me info I don't want such as counting mins, telling me who my call is
from when I'm trying to listen to a message that has been left, etc.
Can someone please tell me if this has been corrected with the new
update? If so, I'll gladly update and take any of the bugs.  I do so
despise VO talking over info I need to hear.  I understand some people
want such info, so I'm hoping there's an option of choice this time.

Thanks so much for your help.  I'm still learning, and I always learn
from each of you.
~Susan