From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:23 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iTunes Radio

I am using a Mac for iTunes radio. But I also have not seen the opera
station for instance, in the featured stations. I've only seen two or three.
And I also have not been able to get into genres. Maybe it's easier on the
iPhone that it is on the Mac.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2013, at 7:47 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> When I was listening to a featured station, I didn't have the option to
like or dislike a song. I also don't see Opera, Medieval or Renaissance in
the list of featured stations.

> Like I said, the only way I could get the like and dislike button to not
be dimmed is when I created my own station, either by specifying a
artist/song or by going into the list of genres and sub genres. I didn't
look for Opera or Medieval in the list of genres, but I did see Classic
Rock, Smooth Jazz and so on. When I used these subgenres to create my own
station, I was able to like and dislike songs.

> On 09/28/2013 09:27 PM, Penny Golden wrote:
>>
>> well, that is not quite accurate. because I did not create the opera
>> station, nor the one for medieval and renaissance; but it allows me
>> to thumbs-up or vote for a track; play more like this. and it also
>> tells me to vote "never play this again," if I want to.  of course, I
>> don't know if that will really be taken into consideration, but these
>> were stations that already existed.
>> So my experience is a bit different from yours.
>> BestPen
>>
>> On 9/28/2013 9:17 PM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
>>> You can also train iTunes Radio to feed you music you like. Use the
>>> like/dislike button to let iTunes Radio know if you want to hear
>>> more music similar to the track you're listening to or you never
>>> want to hear that track again. This only works for stations you've
>>> created yourself, either by specifying an artist/song or using one
>>> of the provide genres.

> Christopher (CJ)
> chaltain at Gmail

Google Group.