I have an iPad II which I recently upgraded to iOS 7, from the latest version
of iOS6... Since doing so I have found that using Safari has become almost
impossible. Voice Over's focus is constantly jumping around, usually either to
the top or very bottom of the screen. Webpages also occasionally become
unnavigatable after a focus jump and the page has to be refreshed a time or two
to work again.

These things are occuring with using the touch screen gestures as well as when
I connect a logitech bluetooth keyboard.

I noticed the glichy focus jumping issue on some webpages from time to time,
when using iOS 6, but this is all the time and on every webpage, making most
tasks nearly impossible to get done.

Does anybody have this issue as well? Are there any solutions to this?

P s: I've tried restoring with no luck...

Thanks.