this surely makes sense.   thank you.  we'll see how it goes.
At 11:10 AM 10/1/2013, you wrote:
Hi Bill,

I had this before 7.0.2 as well and I assume it's simply a matter of the
servers which handle SIRI requests being overloaded. There are a lot of new
SIRI users considering how many iPhones were sold in the last 11 days and my
guess is that a large proportion of these people upgraded from a 3GS or 4
and have never had SIRI before.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Bill Gallik
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 7:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri's performance in IOS7

This is a relatively new development, probably came with the 7.0.2 iOS
version.  When I ask Siri to call someone I have in my CONTACTS list, I've
been getting this:

        "Oh, Oh, I can't complete your call."

Anybody else experiencing this?

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.