I turned VoiceOver off and was able to check the weather. But lol! VoiceOver didn't tell me it was on but did when it was off! This was after using Siri.

E-mail Facebook and iMessage
christopher...@gmail.com

On 01/10/2013 19:20, Scott Duck wrote:
Hi,
I have the same problems.  I find that Siri works much better if I turn VO
off.  I get better and more consistent feedback that way.  No, I shouldn't
have to do that but it's a work around until they fix it.
Thanks,
Scott Duck

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kellie and my lab pack
Sent: Tuesday, October 1, 2013 1:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri's performance in IOS7

have the same problem as shermeen in regards to trying to set a timer. ever
since the update, Often when I ask siri to set a timer I am met with total
silence. I also swipe the screen and get examples of what I can tell siri to
do, which I don't care about. lol I am in Minnesota so it isn't exclusive to
Canada. I encounter this other times I try to access Siri as well. It isn't
only with the timer. It is like sometimes it gets hung up, or is just plain
slow. Sometimes I will press the home button and try it again, and I get a
response on the second try. I have also noticed that siri is tempermental
about reading info that I ask. I could look up something, it says I found an
article on wikipedia, do you wish me to read it? I say yes and then...
nothing. I am using a 4s and maybe that accounts for some of my problems.
How does siri work for 5s users?

Kellie, guide Loki and retired July