No, this cannot be done. All of Apples replacement and new iPhones are now
running iOS 7, and they cannot be downgraded to the previous version. You must
choose between a faulty headset jack and iOS 7.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone