Hi Cait,

If I were going to get the 5C, I'd definitely get the pink one! :)

IN fact, I wish the 5S came in colors! I actually like the feel of the 5C
better than the 5S. However, since the 5S has the new camera and M7
coprocessor, I'm looking at that one.

Yes, I'd assume that if someone didn't like the background they could just
change it.

Personally I think it's cool that the backgrounds match the colors of the
phones. Unfortunately, this doesn't translate to 3rd party apps. I wish it did.

My comments in response to Joseph's note were just to say that generalizations
based on sex really aren't cool. I would get the same color of 5C you did, but
certainly not every woman might. So that was all.

Anyway, how do you like your 5C so far?

Smiles,

Cara :)