Hi James,

I had a look at their website and I am using Jaws 15 Beta with Internet
Explorer 10.
I encountered the same problem, I was able to select "Mobile" from a
standard combo box, but after I filled out my name, email address, selected
Mobile and "Feature Request/Thank You" from the "What's the Issue" combo box
I filled in the message box using what you said to describe the problem. I
tried to activate the "Send email" button and nothing happened and I got the
same message "Fill out the above completely".

I then copied the address for the email form and used Firefox, opened the
page and Voila, after I selected "Mobile" I now found 2 more combo boxes
which were not visible in Internet Explorer. After "Mobile" you had to
choose the platform, e.g. iOS, Android, Blackberry etc. and after that was
another one where you had to specify if you are using the Free or Pro
version of TuneIn Radio. After I made these selections I was able to send
the email and received a message that it was sent.

So, if you have Firefox on your computer give it a try, I am using version
23.0.1, not sure if there is a new one yet since they update quite often. If
you don't have it I highly recommend that you download/install it even if
you keep IE as your default browser.
I find that if you do a fair bit on the web it's almost a necessity to have
both IE and Firefox because just as in this example where I was able to do
something with Firefox which I couldn't do with IE, I have websites where IE
works much better than Firefox. I still prefer IE and use it as my default
browser, but of course Firefox has the added benefit that you can sign up
for Webvisum and that you can easily and with almost 100% success solve any
captcha without sighted help.

Anyhow, I actually don't use TuneIn although I did buy the Pro version a
couple of years ago, but here is what I sent:

Hello,

I am visually impaired and use Tune In Radio Pro on my iPhone with
Voiceover.

I wanted to let you know that in the current version it appears that search
results are not accessible/cannot be read with Voiceover.

I hope your developers can look into this and fix the problem.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to provide more information.