From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 00:41
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iTunes operator error but where?

Hi Ray,

You would have to provide a bit more detail, for example, what file types are
you trying to add, do
the files disappear from the "Automatically add to iTunes" folder which I
assume is the folder you
mean.

I have rarely used this method to get content added to my music, books, tones
or other libraries,
but I believe the best way to use it is to close iTunes, copy the files into
the folder, than open
iTunes and check if the files have been moved out of the folder. Then check if
they ahave been added
to the appropriate library, e.g. if you add 10 MP3 files, they should be in
your music library, if
you added some M4R files (ringtones) they should have been moved to your Tones
library.
If that is all as it should be you still have to check whether you sync all
content or selected
content. For example, if you set iTunes to sync only selected music, you would
most likely still
have to connect your iPhone and before you sync check the Music radio button,
then tab to your list
of albums or artists and make sure the new music is checked so that it is
included when you do a
sync.