I didn't have this problem of newly added music not showing up untill IOS7.
Sometimes I can hear voice over say pull down to refresh,
but I cant get it to work.
the way I fixed it was to tap on show services,
then add services and sign out.
there will be a delete button off.
tapit to toggle on.
 or there is also a sign out DropBox button,
I tapped it and got a warning that all offline music would be removed.
Now when you sign in again, your music should be updated.
Speaking of offline music,
you need to download music first.
open a folder
on the top left is the name of that folder button.
tap it and you will find the download folder button.
if you dont want to download at this time, tap on add to playlist... then there is a close button.
To find your offline music, look under show services then offline....

I am having trouble with voice over not seeing the show services window.
I have to remove cloud beats from the app switcher then restart it before voice over will read the services window. and sometimes voice over want let me tap on anything, so I have to restart the app.
we need to contact the developer about this.
I moved all of my music to Box because I signed up with Box when they were giving 50GB to IOS users. The cloud beats app was OK untill IOS7, it had a few problems, but now its getting on my last nerve! did you noticed that the search field within a folder is not accessible to voice over?
but the search in the show services window is.

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"