Hey all,
so I finally placed my order for a gold 5s and am waiting, probably not so
patiently, for it to arrive. it is going to be a while. *lol*

While I wait, I have been trying to read up on possible case options. I find
that many say they work for the 5, but no mention of the 5s. I assume this is
do to the finger print sensor.

I am curious on what cases are out there that offer excellent protection for
the phone. everyone seems to be promoting the otter box, however, that is what
I currently have for my 4s and it has not lived up to expectations. I like the
Otter box concept and would like to know are there any other cases out there,
which are similar. I want the phone completely encased and to include a built
in screen protector. Also, I don’t want the case to be any bulkier then the
Otter box. Slimmer is better.

My husband is thinking of just getting one of the leather cases from apple for
his phone but I don’t think that will be sufficient protection for my liking.
Thoughts, opinions and ideas would be appreciated.

Kellie, guide Loki and retired July