It's not really the issue, but how much space does this image really take up? I've heard that the download size varries from 750M to 1.2G for Verizon users. 3G is only needed during the install process. How do people know it's really taking up 3G of their space? I wonder if some uncompressing is going on after the image is downloaded, although I'd expect this just to be done during the install process itself. It would be pretty unfortunate for those 8G and 16G iPhone users who don't want to move up to IOS 7 to lose even more space if the image is untangled in preparation for the install.

On 10/15/2013 10:40 AM, Amy Billman wrote:

Amy Billman
-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:35 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: apple forcing updates yet again

Hi Paula,

I suspect that maybe whoever was helping her might have inadvertently tapped
Install or said Yes when asked to update, but you still have to Agree twice
to the Terms and Conditions and I really can't see how if you tap Decline it
would not let you out of the screen.

A couple of weeks ago somebody also posted that iOS 7 installed on their
phone automatically and I mean "installed" not just downloaded and there is
just no way it would do so because you just have to double tap I Agree and
then double tap it a second time.