Hey Tom,

How are you doing? This is what I have found out with many inquiries about
this. Office 2010 & 2013 is not accessible with VO. The solution that has been
suggested several times is for me to install VM on the back side of my Air.
since I still have my Dell functioning, I am accessing Office from there to
complete various tasks for work. The app that I have used on a 30 day free
trial to access Excel and is accessible with VO is called Tables. I am in the
process of ordering a single license for the Air. The interface is different
then Excel and it just takes a little bit to get use to. The price for a user
license is $43.54. I'll have to get the website for you, but I just Googled
"Tables software for Mac." HTH.

Eileen