From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eileen Misrahi
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 2:39 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: editing Excel spreadsheets with VoiceOver

Hey Tom,

How are you doing? This is what I have found out with many inquiries about
this. Office 2010 & 2013 is not accessible with VO. The solution that has
been suggested several times is for me to install VM on the back side of my
Air. since I still have my Dell functioning, I am accessing Office from
there to complete various tasks for work. The app that I have used on a 30
day free trial to access Excel and is accessible with VO is called Tables. I
am in the process of ordering a single license for the Air. The interface is
different then Excel and it just takes a little bit to get use to. The price
for a user license is $43.54. I'll have to get the website for you, but I
just Googled "Tables software for Mac." HTH.

Eileen
On Oct 20, 2013, at 9:45 AM, Tom Lange <lang...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The Numbers app is supposed to let you view, create and edit spreadsheets.
I played with it a long time ago and found that it was way more hassle than
it was worth, but it may have improved considerably since then.

> Tom
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Mann" <rmann0...@gmail.com>

change. Is there any app that is accessible with VoiceOver that would allow
me to edit an Excel spreadsheet on my iPhone or an iPad?
>> Thanks.
>> Follow me on twitter @progressivecat.
>>

>> Sent from my iPhone

Google Group.