From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of dbmitc...@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 1:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: brand new Iphone user! how do I?

Hello, I am a brand new user of the Iphone. I have voice over on and even
managed to answer a call yesterday.

how do I set up my phone? I want to start with basics: contact list, making
calls sending text with voice and making sure I do not mess things up.

any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks, Dave