Hi Rick,
Did you get your new speaker dock on target.com? Just curious. I don't yet have
anything with a lightning connector. And I will probably end up getting an iPad
mini, because the iPod touch fifth-generation is now kind of old in terms of
its hardware. But eventually, like when I upgrade my phone next year, I will
need a new doc, as my current one has the 30 pin connector.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone