  From: Lelia
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Amazon Basics Bluetooth Keyboard Now $26.99

  Just wanted to let you all know, that I did go to get the Amazon Bluetooth
keyboard, and they are out of stock. Boy that goes pretty quickly. Does anybody
know if when they do get it in stock will they change the price?
  Lelia

  Sent from my iPhone

  On Oct 29, 2013, at 11:28 AM, "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>