Hi, you an also get a keyboard from Anker. It's as small as the Amazon Basics and works nicely. In my opinion it is made better too.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
What I hate most about Twitter is finishing a good tweet, having -1 characters left and having to decide which grammar crime to commit. - Sheldon Cooper