Hi Christina,

Upon your recommendations, I have purchased this app. I launched it and see all
of my appointments. However, I cannot activate the settings option. I think I
saw something indicating that he had to choose the day take her and then move
down to the calendar option. I don't seem to be able to do that either. Can you
assist in helping with setting this up? Thanks very much.

Les

Sent from my iPhone