How do you split tap?
I’ll definitely have a look.
Jen

From: Tracy
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 12:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Having trouble with the bbm app

Hi
I figured out (or rather let me say my cousin helped me figure out), how to get
past the buttons that won't activate. At the bottom at the left of the contacts
button, right at the edge of the screen is a tiny button, which is not
labelled. VoiceOver still announces it as contacts. If you tap this button, a
menu opens which lists each button underneath each other with badges, for
instance Chats (4 active chats), contacts (8), Groups (0), updates (4), Invites
(0).
It's a very small button, and I use split-tapping, because if I lift my finger
I might not hit the right spot again. Swiping to it also won't work.
Hope it helps.
Kind regards
Tracy