From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Katey Glass
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 5:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VO volume on iPhone 5s after updating from 4s

Mark,

Thanks for the tip.  I may wind up trying that.  But If I sync my phone with
my mac and then reset it after syncing it, wont' the volume come back in the
rotor or the volume which it was set at be there?  What I was thinking of
doing was exactly what you said, going to settings> general> reset> and the
first option reset all settings.  I know that all my accessibility settings
as well as my battery saving tips which I put in my 4s will be gone (and all
papers as well).  I can manually go back and reset them -- I still have my
4s and thus I could easily go through the menus and put back the ones I
want-- minus the volume in the rotor.  I guess what I want to know is this a
software or hardware bug?
Thanks again,  Katey
A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax