  From: Alan Paganelli
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:53 AM
  Subject: Re: Selecting from automated telephone menus using IphoneVoice Over

  You can use more then one comma in the chain such as in 5 5 5 dash zero one
two three four comma comma seven eight nine.  I have several such dialing
strings in my contacts on my iPhone.
  -------

  Regards,

  Alan

  Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

  Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents?  Act now!!!!!
Move out.  Get a job.  Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

  Please click on:
  http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
  There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
  the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard.  The albums in Technics  format formerly on my
website are still available upon request.  Thanks for listening!