I have never seen this issue nor read about it. Sounds like an issue with your phone. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2013 12:41 PM
Subject: RE: The Square root of IOS7

Hi Brian,

I have read most of the hundreds and hundreds of messages people sent in
after upgrading and don't recall coming across anything like this.

Do you get this in the setup screen after doing a restore or is that
happening even after you have gone through the initial setup process on the
phone and are on the home screen?

Have you done a simple reboot of your phone, i.e. power it off and back on?

You said you went to an Apple Store, what did the genious say about this?

To me this almost sounds like you may have selected a non-english language
or your region maybe set wrong.